Combine the classic beauty of stone with modern translucency into striking lightboxes, stunning conference tables and more.
Create elegant wall treatments and unique installations with this versatile system that affixes to many substrates.
CABLE + ROD
Suspension solution to create partitions, shelving, and other dimensional installations.
Introduce beauty and functionality to your openings and doorways with REVECO SLIDE.
Create mobile and movable walls and partitions.
Create uniform, stunning applications with the different types and gauges of REVECO material.
It is possible for Stone to become damaged by scratching. Light scratches and scuffs on the surface finish can be repaired. honed surface finish can be refinished using 600 grit sandpaper while the polished finish can be repaired with a plastic polish. Apply a small amount of buffing compound to the surface of panel before using the wool pad. Apply medium pressure to remove the light scratches. When the scratches have been removed, use light pressure and work the residual compound back into the pad. Use a clean soft cloth to remove any remaining compound. Inspect the surface for scratches, and repeat above if necessary
Reveco translucent stone, like all synthetic resin materials, should be cleaned periodically. A regular, seasonal cleaning
program will help to maintain the aesthetics and life of the material.
- Rinse the sheets with lukewarm water.
- Remove dust and dirt from Stone with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Clean the sheet from the solution of mild soap and/or liquid detergent in water.
- 50:50 solution of isopropyl alcohol and water alsoworks well.
- Always use a soft, damp cloth to blot dry. Rubbing with a dry cloth can scratch the material and createa static charge.
- Never use scrapers or squeegees on stone.
- Also avoid scouring compounds, gasoline, benzene,acetone, carbon tetrachloride, certain, lacquer thinner or other strong solvents.